Monday, April 6, 2009

More Shameless Self Promotion

About a week ago, I submitted a post to a blog carnival. For those unfamiliar, a blog carnival is a chance for bloggers to show off what they feel is their best posted work of the month. The blogger submits it to the carnival, then the host reads the post and determines if he wants to add it to that months collection.

Well, I entered the Easter Eggs Of Rock from early March, and darned it if I didn’t get a posting along with some other great bloggers.

You can visit the link here: http://soulofrocknroll.com/?p=521

Be sure to check out all the other cool posts on the carnival as well. It’s good to know that there are so many music blogs to read out there. They just have to be found.

And thanks to The Soul Of Rock n Roll for adding me to the carnival. I’ll be sure to submit more in the future.

Comments are open. Feel free to post some.

No comments: