Monday, August 10, 2009

Incubus Setlist: PNC Bank Arts Center - August 7, 2009

As promised, below is Incubus’ setlist from Friday’s show in Holmdel, NJ. A full comprehensive review will be up in the near future. For now, just a couple of quick notes:

• I was very impressed with Incubus. I had only seen them once before during Lollapalooza, so this was my first opportunity to witness them as a headlining act. In short, they were amazing
• I was one of the oldest people in attendance which made me feel good and bad. Good because it means that I still like great rock that the younger crowd listens to. Bad because it made me feel like that creepy old guy trying to cling to his youth
• Some kids ran on stage (twice) during the concert and were promptly whisked away by security. What the heck were those kids thinking? Can you say holding cell? Stupid!
• I would definitely see this band again if they came back to my area

Setlist
Pardon Me
Nice To Know You
Anna Molly
Stellar
Megalomaniac
Circles
Love Hurts
Just A Phase
Drive
Talk Show On Mute
Dig
Redefine
Warning
Oil & Water
Quicksand
A Kiss To Send Us Off
Wish You Were Here
Aqueos
Encore
The Warmth
Sick Sad Little World
Let’s Go Crazy

Here's some video footage from the show.

Wish You Were Here



Oil and Water



Anna Molly

No comments: