Monday, November 2, 2009

From Good Homes Reunion Shows


I don’t know how the hell I missed this, but From Good Homes are playing two reunion shows at the Wellmont Theater in Montclair, NJ, in December. This was announced a month ago! How in the world did it slip by me? I just did a concert review on these guys!

Well, in any event, I know about it now and I am going to get my tickets. There’s no way I’m going to miss this reunion. Regarding the reunion, lead singer Todd Sheaffer had this to say: “It’s been a long time since the From Good Homes family was back together and I know this is going to be a lot of fun.”

I have to second that emotion. From Good Homes are a band that really bring it in concert. They are up there with DMB, OAR, and Guster in their ability to move the crowd with music, pull any song out of their hat, and jam like crazy. The band is also offering fans a chance to vote on what songs they will play during these two shows. Visit http://www.fromgoodhomes.com/ for more information.

The New Jersey Reunion show dates are Friday, December 18th and Saturday, December 19th. Tickets for the shows are $30 in advance and $35 the day of the show and are currently on sale now through Tickets.com. Visit http://www.wellmonttheatre.com/ for complete information.

Comments are open. Feel free to post some.

No comments: