Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Bruce Kulick Single Available on January 12th


KISS fans rejoice (again)! This has been a good year to be a KISS fan. Not only did we get a brand new KISS album, but we also received a new Ace Frehley disc, and in February we’ll be hearing some new Bruce Kulick. That makes me happy! Here’s the news on Kulick’s first single, Hand of the King.

On January 12th, Legendary Kiss axeman Bruce Kulick will release Hand of the King, the first single from his 3rd solo LP, BK3, due on February 2nd. The single features vocals from Nick Simmons, son of Gene and star of the reality series Family Jewels. KISS icon Gene Simmons himself appears on the track Ain’t Gonna Die. The album features additional appearances by some of Bruce’s closest friends, including: John Corabi (Mötley Crüe, Kulick’s own Union), Knack frontman Doug Fieger, Toto guitarist Steve Lukather, Edguy power metal stalwart Tobias Sammet and even current KISS drummer Eric Singer.

“Many albums lack cohesion with different vocalists, but I know that my guitar playing is the glue on BK3,” Kulick says. “There was the clear goal of making absolutely the best record that I could put together. I feel like this is my Revenge.”

BK3 will be released February 2nd on Rocket Science Ventures
http://www.brucekulick.net/

Cousin Ryo cannot wait to hear this. As soon as I do, I’ll post a review.

Comments are open. Feel free to post some.

No comments: