Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday's Rockin' Roundup - Super Bowl Performances Edition

So there’s this big game being played on Sunday that sort of has everyone in the nation talking. Even if they aren’t going to watch the game, people are still making plans on where they are going and who they are going to be with. Heck, it’s become one of the biggest holiday parties of the year. Me, I head to the local bar where I’ve watched all my football games for many years and line up for the buffet. Tons of food capped off by a pig roast. Wings, beer, and ham! Yum!

This year, the Indianapolis Colts are squaring off against the New Orleans Saints, in what is going to be a very good matchup. These are definitely the two best teams in football, and I am looking forward to a highly entertaining game and one of the better Super Bowls in a while.

The Who is performing the halftime show. I am curious to see what they will play and how they will sound. I’ve never seen The Who live, but I’ve heard good things about the band’s concert performances. They are legends. It should be an interesting halftime show.

In honor of this Sunday’s game and halftime show, cousin Ryo has rounded up some memorable past Super Bowl performances. Some of these I haven’t watched in a long time, but I remember every one of them like it was yesterday.

Enjoy the performances. Enjoy the weekend. Enjoy the game!

Kiss



The Rolling Stones



Springsteen



Petty



U2


Watch U2 Superbowl XXXVI Halftime Show (Full) in Rock View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

No comments: