Monday, July 4, 2011

The Dave Matthews Band Caravan - Atlantic City, New Jersey

So you didn’t get to make it to Atlantic City for the first ever Dave Matthews Caravan event. Your wife dragged you to a wedding instead that basically put you out of commission for the entire weekend---oh wait, that was me. However, if you, like me, were unable to make it to the Caravan, fear not. Cousin Ryo has scoured the internet for some great coverage and I’m kind enough to share my findings. I still wish I could have seen this live. Anyone want to buy me a plane ticket to Washington for the September Caravan?

Local News Coverage

Dave Matthews Band Takes Over A.C. by LocalNews-GrabNetworks

Dave And Tim – Lie In Our Graves


The Flaming Lips


OAR – Heaven


Guster – This Could All Be Yours


Ray LaMontagne – Trouble


David Gray – Babylon


Dave Matthews Band – Everyday


Dave Matthews Band – Good Times, Bad Times


Dave Matthews Band – Sweet Emotion


Dave Matthews Band – Halloween

No comments: