Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I Know Leopard - Perfect Picture




Following the release of their debut EP, Illumina, earlier in the yearSydney four piece I Know Leopard have wasted no time jumping back into the studio, unleashing Perfect Picture, the first taste of the band’s sophomore EP.  The offering is trademark I Know Leopard –celestial, swimming, string-enhanced pop, a bit of synth and all of the feels.
Added straight to full rotation on Australia's national radio tastemaker network Triple J,  ‘Perfect Picture’ sees I Know Leopard keeping to their heady sonic intent but this time with a kraut-rock inspired groove.  Despite the lively tempo, the song remains meditative like its predecessors with dizzying layers of the lushest of strings and synths throughout. 
Check it out for yourself:
I Know Leopard rocks!

No comments: