Sunday, August 9, 2015

Pop Evil Debuts "Dead In The Water" From Forthcoming Album Up




Pop Evil has released another new song from their forthcoming LP, “Up.” This could be the best song the band has released from the new LP and my excitement for August 21st has just increased ten-fold. It’s no secret that I am a huge fan of Pop Evil. Their music is just amazing and I have been on board with this band since their debut, Lipstick On The Mirror. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting most of the band in person and I’ve witnessed several of their live performances. Pop Evil never disappoints and I have a feeling that Up is going to be their best release yet.

POP EVIL will release UP on August 21st via eOne Music. Digital pre-orders are available here and physical pre-orders are available via the band's official website.

You can hear the latest single, “Dead In The Water” at Blabbermouth (www.blabbermouth.net) and Pop Matters (www.popmatters.com). 

No comments: