Monday, February 15, 2016

Ace Frehley To Release Covers Album



Ace Frehley is set to release a covers album titled Origins Vol. 1 on April 15th. While I am not a fan of covers albums, I will admit I am intrigued about Origins. Paul Stanley appears on “Fire And Water.” Mike McCready guests on “Cold Gin,” and Ace is covering three KISS songs including “Rock And Roll Hell.” That is the song I am most interested in hearing.I am looking forward to Ace's take on this lost KISS gem.

Track Listing
White Room (Cream)
Street Fighting Man (Rolling Stones)
Spanish Castle Magic (Jimi Hendrix) featuring John 5
Fire And Water (Free) featuring Paul Stanley
Emerald (Thin Lizzy) featuring Slash
Bring It On Home (Led Zeppelin)
Wild Thing (The Troggs) featuring Lita Ford
Parasite (KISS)
Magic Carpet Ride (Stppenwolf)
Cold Gin (KISS)featuring Mike McCready 
Till The End Of The Day (Kinks)
Rock And Roll Hell (KISS)

No comments: