Thursday, June 25, 2009

Poison's Summer Setlist Finally Revealed



The Cheap Trick/Poison/Def Leppard tour is officially underway and we now know what Poison will be playing on this tour. Expect a rant in the near future, because I am thoroughly disappointed that once again, Poison is playing the same tired set, only this time, with less songs. (Click here to see my Poison setlist wish from earlier this year)

Cousin Ryo is not happy, but I'm glad I didn't shell out the ridiculous prices for this tour. Setlist below, full rant next week. Nuff Said.

Setlist
Look What The Cat Dragged In
I Want Action
Ride The Wind
I Won't Forget You
Mama Don't Dance
Fallen Angel
Something To Believe In
Unskinny Bop
Every Rose Has It's Thorn
Talk Dirty To Me
Nothin' But A Good Time

Note: No encore, because they are not the headliners and this is not a double bill.

No comments: