Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Citi Cards Offering Their "Summer of Savings"


Citi Cards, in conjunction with Live Nation, is running a new concert ticket promotion for their customers - $5 lawn seats for select shows.

Shows Included:
Cruefest (except in Holmdel)
Nickelback with Hinder, Papa Roach, and Saving Abel
Blink 182
Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival featuring Slayer, Marilyn Manson, and Bullet For My Valentine.
Depeche Mode (only 3 selected shows)

Call it the “we need help selling out our shows” promotion. Cruefest wouldn’t have to sell $5 lawn tickets if they picked better bands to be on the bill. Last year I paid $125 to see them, this year I’m not sure I’ll pay $5. Okay, for $5 I guess I will go, but it won’t be in Holmdel, because that’s one of the venues discounted tickets are not being offered.

For full details, head to http://www.citiprivatepass.com/. You must be a Citi Card member to take advantage of these offers and yes, all Live Nation fees will be added to the total.
Comments are open. Feel free to post some.

No comments: