Thursday, October 22, 2009

Aerosmith Setlist - Blaisdell Arena, Honolulu, Hawaii


You spoke. I listened. It appears that most of you wonderful visitors like setlists. I mean, really like setlists. More than half of my visitors read one of the setlists that I’ve posted over the months. Recently, the Metallica, Blink 182, Kiss, and Springsteen setlists have been big hits with a plethora of visitors.

Since I like to keep readers happy and give the people what they enjoy, I’ve decided to start “Setlist Thursday.” Every Thursday, I will post a setlist from a current concert or tour, with a brief commentary about the setlist and/or the show.

For this inaugural edition of Setlist Thursday, I chose Aerosmith’s concert from Honolulu, Hawaii performed last week. This could be the band’s last concert with the state of their current implosion, tensions between Steven and Joe, and everybody’s desire to take some time apart from each other. It’s like the early 80s all over again.

As for the show, it looks like Aerosmith gave the bare minimum required to perform a concert and then called it a night. This is disappointing. Aerosmith has fallen far indeed.

Aerosmith – Honolulu, Hawaii – October 18, 2009
Eat The Rich
Falling In Love (Is Hard On The Knees)
Rag Doll
Walking The Dog
Dream On
Last Child
Same Old Song and Dance
Stop Messin’ Around
Love In An Elevator
Cryin’
Draw The Line
Livin’ On The Edge
Walk This Way
Sweet Emotion
Encore
Joe Perry Guitar Duel
Train Kept A Rollin’

No comments: