Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wilco Setlist - UICC Pavilion, Chicago, IL 10/18/09

Every Thursday The Rock and Roll Guru provides brief commentary on a set list from a recent concert.





Wilco performed their last stateside concert for the year (barring any surprises) on October 18th in Chicago, IL. Anytime Heavy Metal Drummer is played, you just know it’s going to be a special night. The three song shot from Being There in the encore is incredible. It would have been nice to see more from Summer Teeth, but every Wilco show is so unique – there’s always next time.

Wilco – Chicago, Illinois
Wilco (The Song)
A Shot In The Arm
Bull Black Nova
You Are My Face
I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
One Wing
Misunderstood
At Least That’s What You Said
Deeper Down
Impossible Germany
It’s Just That Simple
I’ll Fight
Handshake Drugs
Sunny Feeling
Jesus, Etc.
Theologians
I’m Always In Love
Hate It Here
Walken
I’m The Man Who Loves You
Encore
You Never Know
Heavy Metal Drummer
Just A Kid
Kingpin
Monday
Outtasite (Outta Mind)
Hoodoo Voodoo
I’m A Wheel

No comments: