Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nickelback Announces First 2010 Tour Dates



Keeping in stride with their never ending, grueling tour schedule, Nickelback has announced their first concert dates for 2010. They’re hitting the road with Shinedown and former touring partners Breaking Benjamin. That is quite the bill. I know that Nickelback is incredible live and Breaking Benjamin is solid. I’ve never seen Shinedown, but I do love their music. Seems like a pretty good deal to me. No NY/NJ dates yet, but I know they’ll be heading this way for 2010.

Presale tickets are currently available for most tour dates. Public onsale begins December 4th. Keep checking back for additional dates and news. As I hear about it, I’ll post it.

Want to know more? Visit: www.nickelback.com or www.darkhoursetour.com

Tour Dates
April 6 – London, Ontario
April 8 – Toronto, Ontario
April 9 – Montreal, Quebec
April 11 – Ottawa, Ontario
April 13 – Washington, DC
April 14 – Hampton, VA
April 16 – Greenville, SC
April 17 – Greensboro, NC
April 19 – Orlando, FL
April 21 – Atlanta, GA
April 24 – Tulsa, OK

Comments are open. Feel free to post some.

No comments: