Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hear The New Bruce Kulick Single


Wow! That's all I can say after listening to the new Bruce Kulick single, Hand Of The King. If this song is any indication of how the rest of the record is going to be, there are going to be a lot of happy Kiss fans and a lot of happy rock fans come Februrary.

This song is (dare I say it) better than most songs on Ace Frehley's Anomaly. Don't take my word for it though, listen for yourself. The song is streaming online at:

http://www.idesignprod.com/brucekulick/audiostreams/HandOfTheKing.asx

Give it a listen then give me your thoughts. Comments are open. Feel free to post some.

About BK3:
BK3 will be released February 2nd on Rocket Science Ventures.The album features appearances by some of Bruce’s closest friends, including: KISS icon Gene Simmons and up-and-coming son Nick, longtime friend John Corabi (Mötley Crüe, Kulick’s own Union), Knack frontman Doug Fieger, Toto guitarist Steve Lukather, Edguy power metal stalwart Tobias Sammet and even current KISS drummer Eric Singer.
“Many albums lack cohesion with different vocalists, but I know that my guitar playing is the glue on BK3,” Kulick says. “There was the clear goal of making absolutely the best record that I could put together. I feel like this is my Revenge.”

http://www.kulick.net/

No comments: