Monday, March 21, 2011

Guilty Music Pleasures

As a rocker, it’s hard for me to admit that there are some pop/dance songs that I really like. I’m talking songs that I jam to the same way that I’d bang my head to Metallica. Not unlike that of Ashlee Simpson or Perry Como, here are some of my current guilty pleasures. Now I’m going to have to crank up the Iron Maiden just to feel like a dude again.

Katy Perry – Teenage Dream
I know it’s all auto-tuned and over-produced, but I can’t help myself. When this song is on I just kind of jam to it. And look, according to you tube, this video has been seen over 56 million times. What the hell?



Lady GaGa – Poker Face
Since the first time I heard it, I liked this song. I can’t help it. When this song plays, my ass shakes. Even though she’s quite odd, I do think that Lady Gaga has talent. Over 69 million views on this one.



Diddy – Dirty Money Comin’ Home
You can blame the New York Knicks for this one. They constantly play this song over a video montage of Carmello Anthony’s first game as a New York Knick. Now I’m hooked on it. Only 29 million views on this video, but it is newer.



Comments are open. Feel free to post some.

No comments: