Monday, May 17, 2010

Kiss - Crazy, Crazy Nights Live

Last fall, I got to witness KISS live at Madison Square Garden for the start of the Sonic Boom tour. Since that show, Kiss has gone on to perform many concerts. Recently, they’ve been touring Europe, where they started to play Crazy, Crazy Nights live. They haven’t played this song live since the Crazy Nights tour. I must admit that I’m a little upset I didn’t get to see this live. Here’s the video from a show in Newcastle. Tommy nailed the guitar solo perfectly. This live version makes me want to see Kiss perform some other 80s classics on this tour.



I also did not get to see Say Yeah at MSG, so here’s a video of that song as well.



And here’s I’m An Animal, another song they decided not to perform for us in New York. I hope they come back to the states again and perform all of these songs.

No comments: